Bullfrog Insurance – Canada’s first online brokerage focused on small business – is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for the development and production of content, manage all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc), run our email marketing and manage portions of our website using our content management platform.
Skills the candidate should have are as follows:
– Experience with content development or a relevant degree or certificate
– Experience with Website Content Management platforms (Drupal, WordPress, etc)
– Experience with email marketing campaigns
– Experience with email marketing automation tools such as Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc
– Experience with automated social media tools such as HootSuite, Needls, etc
– Experience with Blog production
– Experience with Photoshop and graphics manipulation
– Creativity, innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset would be desirable
The initial term for this will be a 3 month contract after which a full-time role should follow
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume outlining their relevant skills, experience and capabilities along with a sample of their writing (it can be a link to content already published) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agents, recruiters or headhunters please. Candidates under consideration will be contacted by Friday November 18th, 2016.
About Bullfrog Insurance:
Based out of Mississauga Ontario, Bullfrog Insurance is a licensed Canadian brokerage launched to help small businesses by providing rich knowledge content, educating them about their insurance needs and serving those clients in a manner that is convenient and efficient. Bullfrog Insurance allows business owners to obtain a quote and buy insurance online in 90 seconds anytime and anywhere. Customers simply fill out a short questionnaire, obtain up to 4 quotes from reputable insurers, pay by credit card and get their insurance documents in their email instantly. Clients get the best coverage for the best rate possible without having to spend hours searching and contacting brokers and insurers.