Bullfrog Insurance – Canada’s first online brokerage where you can get a quote and buy small business insurance online in 90 seconds — is looking for the best and brightest! We are growing at a staggering pace and need ambitious, intelligent team members like you! Are you an energetic, tech savvy individual with a background in digital marketing who enjoys innovation and looks for ways to continually improve?
Are you a self-starter, who wants to join a rapidly growing company with tremendous potential for career growth? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a brilliant team driving disruptive changes in the insurance industry? If these attributes describe you, we’d love to speak with you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to help us keep our online marketing precise and ensure that we remain targeted as we go into our biggest year yet!
Why Join Bullfrog Insurance?
Bullfrog Insurance employees get to use the latest technology, enjoy a generous salary, flex hours, have the ability to work from home and get to be part of a team that shapes the future and growth of the enterprise. In addition we support staff members who wish to further their skills through courses and education.
Bullfrog Insurance is also a member of the Canadian Broker Network. The Canadian Broker Network (CBN) is Canada’s leading network of independent insurance brokers. Together, CBN members represent more than $1 billion in property casualty premiums as well employee benefits, life and financial services with over 50 offices across Canada and more than 1,500 employees.
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently cleaning up our analytics to ensure we have precision and clarity. We need a resource to oversee, manage and deliver timely insights and recommendations. This is a critical role so we are looking for a digital analyst who will be responsible for taking on the following:
- Adwords PPC Opportunity / Campaign Management
- Campaign strategy
- Identify objectives and advise on suitable measurement strategies
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns
- Stay up to date on current digital marketing trends and best practices
- Reporting and Analysis
- Analyze the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Analyze data to translate multi-channel digital marketing program (web traffic, advertising, SEM, SEO, email marketing, chat, social media etc) KPIs using analytics platforms
- Report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Develop, audit and publish various tagging through the use of Google Tag Manager
- Perform market and customer research to identify new opportunities
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization and influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
- Analytical and technical
- Perform comprehensive keyword and competitor research
- Providing feedback on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaigns and overall performance issues to propose optimization for site and campaigns
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to enhance reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work when required
- Supporting and consulting to other Canadian Broker Network (CBN) members in providing insights and recommendations related to deploying and analyzing digital strategies
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience analyzing web or digital marketing metrics
- Experience developing and managing Digital Marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding on-page search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google AdWords and/or Analytics Certifications for Search, Display, Mobile and Video are a plus
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to gather, test, analyze, summarize and present data clearly and concisely
- Strong proficiency working with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MailChimp, LiveChat and Google Tag Manager
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wants to get in at the start of a growing organization
About Bullfrog Insurance:
Based out of Mississauga Ontario, Bullfrog Insurance is a licensed Canadian brokerage launched to help small businesses by providing rich knowledge content, educating them about their insurance needs and serving those clients in a manner that is convenient and efficient. Bullfrog Insurance allows business owners to obtain a quote and buy insurance online in 90 seconds anytime and anywhere. Customers simply fill out a short questionnaire, obtain up to 4 quotes from reputable insurers, pay by credit card and get their insurance documents in their email instantly. Clients get the best coverage for the best rate possible without having to spend hours searching and contacting brokers and insurers.