Are you an energetic, tech savvy individual who enjoys innovation and looks for ways to continually improve? If these attributes describe you, we’d love to speak with you! Bullfrog Insurance – Canada’s first online brokerage where you can get a quote and buy small business insurance online in 90 seconds — is looking for the best and brightest! We are growing at a staggering pace and need ambitious, intelligent team members like you!
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join us as we go into our biggest year yet!
Why Join Bullfrog Insurance?
Bullfrog Insurance employees get to use the latest technology, enjoy a generous salary and bonus structure, have flex hours and get to be part of a team that shapes the future and growth of the enterprise. In addition we support staff members who wish to further their skills through courses and education.
What Will You Be Doing?
Reporting into the CEO, the Operations Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of our Account Executives, brokerage analytics, reporting, process optimization and general operational management. The objective of the position is to manage resources to achieve targets and to continually leverage insights to drive efficiency and improve company revenue and sales/service/quality standards. Duties include:
- Establishment of agent and team benchmarks
- Tracking and reporting on targets
- Process development and optimization
- Resource training and management
- Development of training documents and processes
- Resource performance tracking and reviews
- Leadership of Special Projects as needed
- Recruitment, training and mentoring of new employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Ambitious, innovative and professional
- Friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with co-workers or customers
- A leader adaptable to a changing environment
- Persistent performer who excels in a busy environment and remains calm under pressure
- Analytical thinker keen to continually improve efficiency
- Agile disposition with good organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Wants to get in at the start of a growing organization
- RIBO or OTL license mandatory
- Commercial Insurance experience is an asset
- Experience with phone analytics and web analytics
- Experience with management of teams
- Post-secondary degree / diploma
- Excellent computer skills including MS suite of products
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms would be an asset
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume outlining their relevant skills, experience and capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agents, recruiters or headhunters please. Candidates under consideration will be contacted by Friday October 6th, 2017.
About Bullfrog Insurance:
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Bullfrog Insurance is a licensed Canadian brokerage launched to help small businesses by providing rich knowledge content, educating them about their insurance needs and serving those clients in a manner that is convenient and efficient. Bullfrog Insurance allows business owners to obtain a quote and buy insurance online in 90 seconds anytime and anywhere. Customers simply fill out a short questionnaire, obtain up to four quotes, pay by credit card and get their insurance documents in their email instantly. Clients get the best coverage for the best rate possible without having to spend hours searching and contacting brokers and insurers.