Protect Your Business Against Costly Legal Expenses
As a business owner, you face a variety of legal risks on a daily basis. From hiring and firing staff to tax audits, a legal issue can quickly arise, resulting in substantial losses to your business. Bullfrog Insurance is proud to partner with DAS Canada to provide you with a DASgroup – Commercial Legal Expense Insurance policy, which is designed to protect you and your business in the event of unexpected legal issues. Legal Expense Insurance (LEI) is an insurance product that protects you in case of unforeseen legal events, such as employment disputes, criminal charges, physical damage to property, tax audits, and more.
Did you know:
- 3 out of 10 small business owners are likely to face a legal dispute in the next 3 years 1
- The average hourly rate of an experienced lawyer is $407 2
- The average cost of a two day civil trial is $31,330 2
With a DASgroup – Commercial policy, you have unlimited access to general legal advice at any time, and your legal costs are covered when your business is facing an insured legal issue. It empowers you to defend or pursue your rights in court and take back control of your business without endangering your finances.
Choose from one of two packages starting from only $175 (+ applicable taxes) annually:
A DASgroup – Commercial policy offers Unlimited General Legal Advice on any topic, whether or not the topic is covered by the policy.
- Speak with a lawyer at your convenience, with access to unlimited number of calls at unlimited lengths – without ever receiving an invoice!
- Calls to the Legal Advice Helpline will never be considered a claim.
 Canadian Lawyer Magazine Survey, June 2015
*Coverage is subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policy. For full details of coverage, please read the DASgroup – Commercial wording. Deductibles may apply. Legal Expense Insurance for Bullfrog Insurance Limited is underwritten and claims managed by DAS Legal Protection Insurance Company Limited.