Bullfrog Insurance – Canada’s first online brokerage where you can get a quote and buy small business insurance online in 90 seconds — is looking for the best and brightest! We are growing at a staggering pace and need ambitious, intelligent team members like you! Are you an energetic, tech savvy individual with a RIBO license who enjoys innovation and looks for ways to continually improve?
Are you a self-starter, who wants to join a rapidly growing company with tremendous potential for career growth? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of brilliant team driving disruptive changes in the insurance industry? If these attributes describe you, we’d love to speak with you!
We are looking for Account Executives to join us as we go into our biggest year yet!
Why Join Bullfrog Insurance?
Account Executives at Bullfrog Insurance get to use the latest technology, enjoy a generous salary and bonus structure, have flex hours, have the ability to work from home and get to be part of a team that shapes the future and growth of the enterprise. In addition we support staff members who wish to further their skills through courses and education.
What Will You Be Doing?
Account Executives are responsible for processing Small Business Commercial Insurance transactions, in accordance with company service/quality standards, including;
- New, renewal, cancellation and change documents
- Updating Client Management system, client policy data, including claims open/close activity
- Issuance of documents confirming coverage for interested parties
- Preparation of applications, submissions and proposals as directed
- Invoicing as appropriate
- Scan and attach documents as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Ambitious, innovative, professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with co-workers or customers
- Team player adaptable to a changing environment
- Persistent performer who excels in a busy environment and remains calm under pressure
- Agile thinker with good organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Wants to get in at the start of a growing organization
- RIBO License
- Commercial Insurance Experience
- Minimum High school diploma, post-secondary education an asset
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
- Obtaining a designation will be a condition of employment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms would be an asset
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume outlining their relevant skills, experience and capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agents, recruiters or headhunters please. Candidates under consideration will be contacted by Friday April 28th, 2017.
About Bullfrog Insurance:
Based out of Mississauga Ontario, Bullfrog Insurance is a licensed Canadian brokerage launched to help small businesses by providing rich knowledge content, educating them about their insurance needs and serving those clients in a manner that is convenient and efficient. Bullfrog Insurance allows business owners to obtain a quote and buy insurance online in 90 seconds anytime and anywhere. Customers simply fill out a short questionnaire, obtain up to 4 quotes from reputable insurers, pay by credit card and get their insurance documents in their email instantly. Clients get the best coverage for the best rate possible without having to spend hours searching and contacting brokers and insurers.