Are you an energetic, tech savvy individual who enjoys innovation and looks for ways to continually improve? If these attributes describe you, we’d love to speak with you!
Bullfrog Insurance – Canada’s first online brokerage where you can get a quote and buy small business insurance online in 90 seconds — is looking for the best and brightest! We are growing at a staggering pace and need ambitious, intelligent team members like you!
We are looking for a Manager to lead Commercial Insurance Operations as we go into our biggest year yet!
Bullfrog Insurance employees get to use the latest technology, enjoy a generous salary and bonus structure, have flex hours and get to be part of a team that shapes the future and growth of the enterprise. In addition, we support staff members who wish to further their skills through courses and education.
Reporting into the CEO, the Commercial Insurance Manager is responsible for four key areas: Leadership, Procedures & Workflow, Product Development and Project Management.
Specific duties include the following:
- Lead the Commercial Insurance team ensuring clients and team members are supported with respect to new business, endorsements, claims and the renewal process
- Ensure the Department is fully staffed at all times
- Quality control, support and oversight of the Sales and Service Teams
- Provide leadership, guidance, mentorship and coaching to all staff for quality, performance and professional development
- Performance management of staff including regular reviews and feedback for continuous improvement
- Assist in the development of team and individual goals including ongoing measurement and monitoring
- Monitor work flows to ensure equitable work distribution and meeting of high client service standards
- Lead the team through complex renewals and new business opportunities from submission, marketing, proposal through to bind and invoice stages
Procedures & Workflows
- Establishing and monitoring procedures and workflows consistent with a digital brokerage
- Dispense technical knowledge to the Commercial Lines Account Executives as needed
- Perform regular audits to ensure adherence to best in class service standards and system utilization
- Conduct and/or organize product and insurer training for the greater Commercial Team
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Team and Management Meetings
- Establish credibility and work effectively with insurer partners and other vendors to achieve goals and influence initiatives
- Analysis of current products and participation in the development and implementation product improvements and future products
- Support strategic presentations and negotiations with insurers
- Leadership of Special Projects as needed
- Plan development
- Management and tracking of milestones and resource deliverables
- Vendor management
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· An experienced leader adaptable to a changing environment
· A team player who is a coach, not a “boss”
· A confident problem-solver who likes to share their knowledge
· A supportive team-player who represents the company culture at all times
· Ambitious, innovative and professional
· Friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with co-workers or customers
· Thrives in a collaborative environment
· Persistent performer who excels in a busy environment and remains calm under pressure
· Analytical thinker keen to continually improve efficiency
· Agile disposition with good organization skills and the ability to prioritize
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Wants to get in at the start of a growing organization
· knowledge on placement of all kinds of commercial insurance accounts including program business
· Experience with phone analytics and web analytics
· Post-secondary degree / diploma
· Excellent computer skills including MS suite of products
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms would be an asset
Interested applicants should send a resume outlining their relevant skills, experience and capabilities to [email protected]. No agents, recruiters or headhunters please. Candidates under consideration will be contacted by Friday July 20th, 2018.
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Bullfrog Insurance is a licensed Canadian brokerage launched to help small businesses by providing rich knowledge content, educating them about their insurance needs and serving those clients in a manner that is convenient and efficient. Bullfrog Insurance allows business owners to obtain a quote and buy insurance online in 90 seconds anytime and anywhere. Customers simply fill out a short questionnaire, obtain up to four quotes, pay by credit card and get their insurance documents in their email instantly. Clients get the best coverage for the best rate possible without having to spend hours searching and contacting brokers and insurers.