How much commercial general liability insurance does my Richmond business need?
The amount of commercial general liability insurance your Richmond company needs will depend on your individual circumstances. Here are some questions to consider:
- How common are lawsuits in your industry?
- How much do lawsuits in your industry generally cost?
- Does your business have any additional risks not usual to your industry? Fewer risks?
- How many employees do you have?
- Where do you operate (I.e. within a single province, nationally, internationally)?
- Where is your business located?
- Who are your customers?
- What is your annual revenue?
- What do your business operations include?
- Do you have any contracts requiring you to carry a certain level of commercial general liability insurance?
Richmond businesses also need to consider their budget and ability to pay out of pocket for a lawsuit.
At Bullfrog, we offer a few levels of coverage to suit the needs of your business:
- $2 million
- $3 million
- $4 million
- $5 million
If you’re really not sure how much protection your business needs, reach out to us via online chat, phone, or email. Our insurance experts can advise you.