Commercial General Liability Insurance for Flooring Installers & Contractors
Commercial general liability insurance protects floorers if they’re sued for causing property damage or bodily injury due to their negligent acts. Here’s a few definitions:
- Property Damage – physical damage to a third party’s property.
- Bodily Injury – physical injuries to a third party.
- Negligent Acts – are a failure to exercise appropriate care.
- Third Party – anyone not employed by your flooring business.
If you, your business, or an employee are accused of causing property damage or bodily injury due to negligent acts, your commercial general liability insurance will help cover legal expenses. This includes:
- Defense costs, including lawyers and expert witnesses
- Judgement awards
- Medical bills
We offer several levels of protection for floorers:
- $2 million
- $3 million
- $4 million
- $5 million
When deciding on the level of coverage you need, you should consider your company’s revenue, number of employees, where you operate, the likelihood of a lawsuit, and the potential costs of a lawsuit.