Mississauga is a great place for business. Already the home of global and national head offices, this city also has many small and home-based business.
We understand that Mississauga’s business owners are busy and have a lot on their minds. That’s why we keep getting commercial general liability insurance in Mississauga easy. Here’s how:
- Enter your profession or industry.
- Provide some basic contact info.
- Answer a few questions about your business.
- Choose your insurance coverage.
- Review your Mississauga commercial general liability insurance quotes.
- Choose your insurance provider.
- Pay online.
Once you’ve paid, you’re insured! We send you your policy documents via the email you provided right away.
With Bullfrog, you get instant coverage, rockstar treatment and no bull. Protect your business quickly and easily.
Why do Mississauga businesses need commercial general liability insurance?
There are two main reasons Mississauga businesses need commercial general liability insurance:
- They cannot afford to pay for a lawsuit out of pocket.
- They are required to have this coverage by contracts.
Lawsuits are expensive – even one can financially cripple a business. Commercial general liability insurance can help Mississauga businesses cover these expenses.
Contracts often require Mississauga businesses to carry commercial general liability insurance. This protects your business as well as the others involved in the contract.
What’s covered by Mississauga commercial general liability insurance?
Mississauga commercial general liability insurance covers you if your business is sued for causing bodily injury or property damage to a third party due to negligent acts.
Here are some claims examples:
- A random passerby walking on the sidewalk outside of your premises slips and falls. They sue your business for failing to properly clear the snow and ice, causing them injury.
- An unsupervised kid is climbing the shelves in your store. Unfortunately, they fall and get hurt. The parents sue your business.
- A client touring your worksite trips and gets injured. They are quite hurt and later sue.
- An employee accidentally knocks over paints and irreparably damages the floor. Your client sues you for the property damage.
- A competitor sues you for harming their reputation after you give an interview about issues in your industry.
Commercial general liability insurance helps Mississauga businesses cover their legal expenses. This includes defense costs, judgement awards and settlements. It can also cover medical bills and the cost of replacing property of the third parties involved. The best part? It covers you regardless of the outcome of the lawsuit.
What isn’t covered by Mississauga commercial general liability insurance?
Commercial general liability insurance is designed to protect Mississauga businesses if they’re sued for causing injury or property damage to a third party due to negligent acts. Anything outside of that is not covered by this type of insurance, including:
- Injury to employees
- Damage to company property
- Injury or damage caused when driving a vehicle
- Financial loss caused by your professional service or advice
- Cyberattacks or data breaches
There are insurance products that can help protect your business from these other risks – contact us for more info.
Your policy documents will outline specific exclusions and what is and isn’t covered.
How much does commercial general liability insurance cost in Mississauga?
The cost of commercial general liability insurance starts at $500 to $1000, depending on the insurer. Your individual costs may be higher depending on your risks.
What affects Mississauga commercial general liability insurance rates?
The following factors can affect commercial general liability insurance rates:
- Your insurance history
- Your insurance coverage choices
- Your industry
- Your business operations
- Your company’s annual revenue
- The number of employees you have
- Where your business is located and where it operates
Every insurance company calculates their rates differently, which is why we offer Mississauga commercial general liability insurance quotes from a variety of insurers. You know you’re getting the best price for your coverage!
How much commercial general liability insurance do I need in Mississauga?
The amount of commercial general liability insurance you need in Mississauga will depend on your individual situation. Consider the following factors:
- Your industry
- Your business operations
- Annual revenue
- Number of employees
- Where you are located and where you operate
- How common lawsuits are in your industry and how much they cost
At Bullfrog, we offer different levels of coverage to fit your company’s needs from $2 million to $5 million worth of protection.
If you’re not sure how much protection your business needs, contact us online, by email or by phone. Our insurance experts will be happy to help!
How to get it
Simply fill out our short online questionnaire and we instantly provide you with multiple online insurance quotes based on your needs. All coverage options are standardized between insurance companies so all you have to do is compare insurance quotes based on price!Get a Quote Now
Why our customers love Bullfrog
Our customers love Bullfrog because we make insurance simple. Do it quickly online yourself or talk to one of our knowledgeable insurance brokers. We’re responsive and professional and our insurance coverage is quality and competitively priced.
White Lilac Inc. / Alberta
Thank you so much for your assistance, you made the process so painless. I have contacted other brokers before and they made it so complicated. Also, you were far more efficient!
Harassement Solutions Inc. / BC & AB
Due to a client’s request, and for the first time, I needed Commercial general liability insurance, but I had no clue where to start. I googled “CGL” and up came Bullfrog Insurance. Even though my needs were relatively small, due to the client needs, they had to be very specific. Every question I asked was answered by the Bullfrog insurance representative, Raman, who was very helpful. And then, when I realized I needed more coverage, she didn’t flinch and let me know she’d get back to me right away. I got great coverage and all of it was done via email. Now I’ll know who to turn to for other small business insurance needs.